Monday 31 August 2015

music monday// wait for a miracle

This song has been a constant, steady friend of mine. It affirms my need to continue believing, to hold on even in the darkest hour of the night.



wait for a miracle~ jason castro
Same story, same feelings just a different day
You’re going through it and it makes you wanna hide away
In the shadows, in the shadows

Listen to me I know life is gonna pull you down
It’s just a season, just believe it
Won’t you hear me out?
Don’t you let go, don’t you let go

Wait, I know you got a broken heart
Love will meet you where you are
Yeah, you’re never too far
From a miracle
Wait and call upon the only name
That’s strong enough to heal your pain
You’re never too late for a miracle

Hope is coming like a fire and it’s burning bright
Here you thought that you were stranded in your darkest night
Here comes a light now, here comes a light now
Yeah

It’s something beautiful
Something you can’t explain
Open your eyes
Cause it can move your soul
It could change your life

Wait, I know you got a broken heart
Love will meet you where you are
Yeah, you’re never too far
From a miracle

Wait, I know you got a broken heart
Love will meet you where you are
Yeah, you’re never too far
From a miracle
Wait and call upon the only name
That’s strong enough to heal your pain
You’re never too late for a miracle

I’m learning not to rely on my feelings especially when I don’t seem to understand certain things that happen in my life and around me. I’m learning to confess the scriptures over my life, all the while being desperate to focus on the Lord, not the situation. Remember peter began to sink when he took his eyes off the Lord to look at the waves.

God never forsakes His children. And no matter what, you are dearly loved loved. Let’s pray and wait things out.

“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” Isaiah 40:29

“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs.” Isaiah 41:18

xoxo, gen 

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...