Monday 24 August 2015

music monday// we dance

This is one of the songs by bethel music that I really love. it's about God and us. it’s soothing to the soul. hope you like it.

(by the way, don't you just love outdoor weddings? i sure dooo! :)

 we dance~ bethel music
You steady me
Slow and sweet we sway
Take the lead and I will follow

Finally ready now
To close my eyes and just believe
That You won’t lead me where You don’t go

When my faith gets tired and my hope seems lost
You spin me round and round and remind me of that song
The one You wrote for me

And we dance
And we dance

I’ve been told to pick my sword and fight for Love
Little did I know that Love had won for me

Here in Your arms, You still my heart again
And I breathe You in like I’ve never breathed till now

When my faith gets tired and my hope seems lost
You spin me round and round and remind me of that song
The one You wrote for me

And we dance, and we dance
And we dance, and we dance, just You and me

And I will lock eyes with the One who’s ransomed me
The One who gave me joy from mourning

And I will lock eyes with the One who’s chosen me
The One who set my feet to dancing

We dance, just You and me.
it's nice to know, i'm not alone
i've found my home here in Your arms

“… I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame.” Zephaniah 3:19

“ ‘but you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, “you are my servant” I have chosen you and have not rejected you.’” Isaiah 41:8

“the Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you, in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

There are some days when I just decide to twirl around not necessarily bcos my life is perfect but bcos of the truth that Jesus loves me. :) I decide to go against my unpleasant feelings and just dance quietly in the presence of my Redeemer. And I so bet He joins in and dances with me.


I keep deciding to choose and pursue joy no matter what. Try dancing sometimes despite the heaviness your soul feels. It might just help cheer you. :) 
xoxo, gen

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...