Monday 8 May 2017

music monday//clean

  hello lovely people! i hope you had a restful weekend. mine was spent clocking the time away behind my laptop. ;) 
sooooo this songgg! a friend sent it to me one night and your guess is as good as mine. hihihih! 
i loved it instantly! the words are so true and full of mercy and grace. take a listen!

 
clean// natalie grant
I see shattered
You see whole
I see broken
But You see beautiful
And You're helping me to believe
You're restoring me piece by piece

There's nothing too dirty
that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean

There's nothing too dirty
that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean

What was dead now lives again
My heart's beating, beating inside my chest
Oh I'm coming alive with joy and destiny
Cause You're restoring me piece by piece

There's nothing too dirty
that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean, oh yeah

There's nothing too dirty
that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean

Washed in the blood of Your sacrifice
Your blood flowed red and made me white
My dirty rags are purified
I am clean

Washed in the blood of Your sacrifice
Your blood flowed red and made me white
My dirty rags are purified
I'm clean, I'm clean, ohhh I'm

Washed in the blood of Your sacrifice
Your blood flowed red and made me white
My dirty rags are purified
I'm clean, oh I'm clean, I'm clean
Oh You made me
You wash me
Clean
Oh You made me clean 

 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.// romans 8:1

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.// hebrews 4:16

 For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.// isaiah 54:5

 For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.// isaiah 62:5

 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.// john 8:36

 if you've done something that you feel guilty about ad you feel like the Lord will not be able to forgive you, please hear me when i say that that's such a lie! the Lord is ever waiting for s to come to Him with a repentant heart and confess our sins to Him and He's soooooooooooo loving, ever ready to forgive His children.

if the enemy keeps whispering lies to your heart and bringing thoughts of condemnation to your mind about something the Lord has already forgiven you about, silence those voices with truth of the Word of God that says you are worthy, loved, redeemed, adored, cherished. 

sing the truth of this song over your precious soul and dance in the freedom of knowing that you are clean! because in the sight of God He has covered you in the righteousness of Jesus and you're clothed in radiant white garments.

 you're feeeee! you're cleaaaan! live like it
live loved. :)

xoxo, delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...