Monday 15 May 2017

music monday// in awe

hiya lovely humans! you're welcome to another awesome week sprinkled with the favor and goodness of the Lord. you're blessed to be alive, to be breathing, to have a beating heart!

 i'm sharing a lovely song by hollyn today! it makes me stop to revel in the grace and love of Father God for me because His love is just mind blowing, it's awesome!

 enjoy the song! :)
in awe// hollyn 
Can't speak
So close I can feel You breathe
You're so holy and worthy
You know where I've been

Can't move
So close to You I'm see through
No, not innocent like You
Oh God, I'm sorry
I'm livin' in awe
You don't need me at all
But You couldn't love me more
Ohhh

I'm livin' in awe
Every day I fall
But You never let me go
Ohhh

I'm livin' in awe, awe
Livin' in awe
Ohhh
Can't speak
So close I can feel You breathe
You're so holy and worthy
You know where I've been

Can't move
So close to You I'm see through
No, not innocent like you
Oh God, I'm sorry
I'm livin' in awe
'Cause You don't need me at all
But You couldn't love me more
Ohhh

I'm livin' in awe
And every day I fall
But You never let me go
Ohhh

I'm livin' in awe, awe
Livin' in awe
Ohhh

I'm livin' in awe of You
Livin' in awe of You
'Cause Your love is overwhelming
Your love is overwhelming
It's only You and me here
And Your love is overwhelming
Your love is overwhelming
I can barely breathe here
I'm livin' in awe

'Cause You don't need me at all
But You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love me more
 God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left.// lamentations 3:22-24
in spite of our tendency to fall short every time as humans, the love of God is always there, always constant, always beckoning us to come back to Him, to abide with Him through constant fellowship with His Spirit. 

He could do without us but He chose to create us and fill our hearts with a void, a need for Him. And till we fill our hearts with Him nothing else will satisfy. 

the King of all the earthly kings and nations loves you. do you get that?! like, that's beyond amazing. and i know sometimes we don't believe this or fully comprehend this because of all the horrible things that happen down here on this planet in the milky way galaxy.

but God is faithful. His wisdom is foolishness to man sometimes. but really, His ways are wayyy better than ours and we need to trust Him more.
He deserves our awe, our worship no matter what mountains threaten us or try to invade our peace and steal our joy.

The God of the heavens and the earth is good, His love in the Person of Jesus is tender and tough. His Love is overwhelming, His Love is devoted and will not ever let go.
ours is to trust His wisdom and love and keep having faith in Jesus, His beloved Son, who's our Savior.
Allow His love to leave you in awe.
xoxo,
delali. 

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...