Monday 29 May 2017

music monday// the only name (Yours will be)

 it's another lovely monday! and yours truly is right here to share an equally lovely song with you. I was singing this song the whole of yesterday. i so love it! it's amazing how Jesus is the only Person who actually loves me without being manipulative. His friendship and affection is what I'll always long for and i hope the same for you too. enjoy! :)



 the only name (Yours will be)// big daddy weave

Yours will be the only Name that matters to me
The only One Whose favor I seek
The only Name that matters to me

Yours will be
The friendship and affection I need
To feel my Father smiling on me
The only Name that matters to me

Yours is the Name the Name that has saved me
Mercy and grace, the power that forgave me
And Your love is all I’ve ever needed

When I wake up in the Land of Glory
And with the saints I will tell my story
There will be one Name that I proclaim

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, just that Name 
 The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God.// luke 1:30

But the LORD was with Joseph and extended kindness to him, and gave him favor in the sight of the chief jailer.// genesis 39:21


For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."//romans 9:15

So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man.// proverbs 3:4

 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,    is God in His holy dwelling.//psalm 68:5

 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—  not by works, so that no one can boast.// ephesians 2:8-9

 the wonderful Grace of God leaves me in wonder so much. His grace is what enables us to do the very humanly impossible things. 

He pours blessings I so don't deserve upon my life and tops up with mercy. His love is so devoted to me, and you too! 
when we have God as our Father we need to remember that He is the One that we're living for and it's only His applause that we should expect to hear.

Let's live for the audience of One, King Jesus! and no matter what anyone says or does to distract us from the assignments He has given us to fulfill, His name is all that should matter to us. :)

xoxo, delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...