Monday 16 December 2013

My to read list

Books. Oh, how I love ‘em! The swirl & twirl of words and emotions.

So, today I’m sharing my to read list. Cool huh. ;) I’m dying to get hold of these books and happily indulge!  

via


In no particular order...my 25 most-wanted-can’t-wait-to-read-and-be-totally-swoon-and wrecked-in-a-good-kinda-way books *drum rollssss* :D


1.    A thousand miles in a million years- Donald Miller


2.      Crazy love- Francis Chan


3.      Pink lips & empty hearts- Heather Lindsey


4.      Not a fan- Kyle Idleman


5.      Boy meets girl- Joshua Harris


6.      The in-between- Jeff Goins


7.      You are a writer- Jeff Goins


8.      I kissed dating goodbye- Joshua Harris


9.      Blue like jazz- Donald Miller


10.  The five love languages- Gary Chapman


11.  Wrecked- Jeff Goins


12.  Searching for God knows what- Donald Miller




14.  Angry conversations with God- Susan E. Isaacs




16.  The one: a single ladies guide- Jereme L. Ford


17.  Passion and purity- Elisabeth Elliot


18.  Daring greatly- Brene Brown


19. Bittersweet- Shauna Niequist


20.  Love does- Bob Goff




22.  Packing light- Ann Vesterfelt 


23.  Boundaries in dating- Henry Cloud & John Townsend




25.  Praying for your future husband- Robin Jones Gunn & Tricia Goyer



I seriously can’t wait to read these books cause I believe they’re filled with so much truth that’ll do my soul tonsss of good.


 Donald Miller happens to be the only author on the list whose book I’ve read, urm listened to before. *the audio book of Through painted deserts, and boy, was it good! I blogged/reviewed it here


The good ole Bible says:


“Get wisdom; get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth. Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will keep you. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Exalt her, and she will promote you; she will bring you honour, when you embrace her. She will place on your head an ornament of grace; a crown of glory she will deliver to you.” Proverbs 4:5-9


What are your favourite Godly, wisdom filled reads and which books are on your to read list? Share! :)

xoxo Delali.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for any other magnificent article. The place else could
    anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way
    of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search
    for such information.

    my web blog home renovations before and after (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...