Tuesday 21 March 2017

tunes tuesday// we must praise


hi people! i know, i know, it's a tuesday, not a monday.



so to make up for yesterday, I'm sharing this lovely song by j moss. it encourages me to use every single gift that Father has blessed me with, not for myself but to praise Him and in the process draw humans to want to know Him and respond to His loving call on their lives with enthusiasm and joy. enjoy!
we must praise // J moss

If I were a drummer, I would use my cymbal
If I were a writer, I would use a pencil
I would use my voice, if I were a singer
No matter who or what we are, we must praise

If I was a doctor, I would use my research
A prolific dissertation, if I was a speaker
I would use my hands, if I were a potter
No matter who or what we are, we must praise

Let the people of God bless Him
Let it ring with love and truth
With our gifts we exalt Thee
Merciful, wonderful God
We must praise

If I were an eagle, I would use my wings
Since I'm a believer, I use everything
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord
All ye people
No matter who or what we are, we must praise

Praise His Holy, Holy Name [x5]
With our gifts we exalt Thee
Merciful wonderful God

Oh Hallelujah, Oh glory, Oh holy of holies
Oh Bread of life God, Oh meat of hunger Lord
Water of thirst Lord, We magnify you
We thank You for what You've done God
What You're doing God and what You're gonna do
No matter who or what we are, we must praise.


"I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being."// psalm 104:33
 "Bless the LORD, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases."// psalm 103:1-3

"Sing to the LORD, praise the LORD! For He has delivered the soul of the needy one From the hand of evildoers."// jeremiah 20:13

i love this song! it reminds me to be intentional about praising Father not only with my voice but with the gifts of writing, dancing choreography (errr, i used to do this when i was a kid then life happened and i kinda forgot about it but i'm sooo picking it up. it can't be a lost art. heheh). Father created me to create.

all this to say that Father would ask me what i spent my time doing on this fleeting earth. He will ask me how i spent my time, what i did with the gifts He gave me. did i bother to spend time asking Him what gifts He gave me in the first place? did i make time to discover them and develop them. did i use them? how did i use them...for the world or for Him? will He say well done My good and faithful servant when that Day comes?
with all these questions rolling around in my mind i know it's wise to continue using my gift of writing especially in this season and polish up on the others. (i seriously need to get more serious with my guitar lessons. self teaching isn't so easy but with time i'll make some progress.)

"let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."// matthew 5:16

so what are the spiritual gifts and talents Father has blessed you with? are you using them wisely for the greatness of His Kingdom? are you using them in love? let's remember that it's all about God and not us at all. it's all for His glory and for others who doubt and do no believe get to experience Him through us.
 please use your gifts and talents. it could be writing, playing a instrument, singing, drawing, paiting, exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, acting, speaking....
it's awesome to walk in purpose! life makes more meaning when we find our calling and walk in it. life becomes more colorful and beautiful. :)

let go of fear and shyness. 
let's be brave and do this!

xoxo, delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...