Monday 3 April 2017

music monday// yearn

It'sssss mooodaaaay! I'm sharing this song i've come to love so much by shane barnard and shane everet. it helps kindle the fire within me and reminds me that the sole purpose of my life is to seek my Father in heaven, to seek His specific will for my life, to find Him and be sure not to wander away from Him.


yearn// shane & shane
 
Holy design
This place in time
That I might seek and find my God
My God

Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You
Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
Over You
And only You
 Lord, I want to yearn

Your joy is mine
Yet why am I fine?
With all my singing and bringing grain
In light of Him

I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You

Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You

Oh, You give life and breath
And in You we live and move
That's why I sing

Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You

Lord, I want to yearn for You
I want to burn with passion
And over You
And only You
Lord, I want to yearn

The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.// psalm 14:2 
 
 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for He who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him// hebrews 11:6 
 
Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, and to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. // isaiah 55:6-7
 
 For in Him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'// acts: 17:28

Our Father in heaven is on high, and His Spirit is searching the hearts of men to see those who are seeking for Him, looking and thirsting for Him and hungry to know more of Him, of His ways. it'll be such a tragedy for me to be on this earth and live selfishly for myself. the whole purpose of any human on this earth is to continually chase after God and live for Him.
I hope you always remember this. 

xoxo, delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...