Monday 27 April 2015

music monday// remind me who i am

There’s a way that the drudgery of life can leave us so weary and forgetful of who we are. Not forgetting all the negative people who try to speak lies into our lives. It’s so easy to forget who we are in Christ, but we need to constantly refresh our spirits by reading the timeless gems of truth in the Scriptures about who we are.


You are not an addition to the masses. You are not a wandering soul. You are special, you have purpose beating within your heart. God calls you friend, so why don’t you spend some time in conversational intimacy with Him by reading and meditating on His Word, praying and listening to His voice and direction, singing His Truth over your soul? Try it and watch your soul breathe.

 remind me who i am~jason gray
When I lose my way, when I forget my name,
Remind me who I am.
In the middle of the sea, no I don’t wanna be
Remind me who I am
In the loneliest places
When I forget what grace is

Tell me once again who I am to You, who I am to You
Tell me lest I forget who I am to You
That I belong to You.

When my heart is like a stone
And I’m wandering far from Home,
Remind me who I am.
When I can’t receive Your love
Afraid that I’ll never be enough
Remind me who I am
If I’m Your beloved can You help me believe it.

I’m the one You love, I’m the one You love
That will be enough, I’m the one You love

“since you are precious and honored in My sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.” Isaiah 43:4

“therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here!” 2 corinthians 5:17

“therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” Romans 8:1

“to Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and Father- to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.” Revelations 1:5-6

“therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12

“for He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight…in Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will.” Ephesians 1:4,11

If you’re forgetting who You are in Christ as a child of God, please do read the Scriptures and be reminded of the precious person You are to the important Being ever! It’s sure to change how you see yourself and the world around and beyond you.

xoxo, gen delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...