Monday 13 April 2015

music monday// love is taking over

The love of my Beloved is what courses through my veins. His purpose for my life is what wakes me up each morning.
 Jesus is the reason why I have this blog, He has changed the way I perceive things. because of Him I’m careful to have my love glasses on. His love is bound to change the way you dress, think, what you read, watch, listen to, the people you consistently surround yourself with. Jesus changes your life for the better.

 love is taking over~ taylor holder
Everything that once was dust
Now breathes life by Your love
And everyone once locked away
Now stands in light, You are the key

Your love is changing me,
This love it sets me free

Love is taking over
Love is taking over
Love is bursting out the seams
Your love, it sets me free

Every sin once led astray
now put to death everyday
and every thought that once was dark
now follows close after Your heart

this Love, it sets me free
and I will go where You lead
this Love, it sets me free
and I will go where You lead
this Love, it sets me free
and I will go where You lead

love is taking over
Love is taking over
Love is bursting out the seams
Your love, it sets me free
 you can find taylor holder's music here.

“then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ Isaiah 6:8

“…He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.” Isaiah 61:1

“so if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:36

“show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.” Psalm 25:4-5

“those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.” Psalm 34:5

“taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.” psalm 34:8


Are you fully yielding your desires to the Lord? When He calls you anywhere to carry out a mission will you be willing to go? Let His love in, let it soften any hardness of heart. Let Love take over. 

xoxo,
gen delali

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...