Monday 9 March 2015

music monday// move

What do you do when life doesn’t go quite like you planned? Forever grieve and sorrow? Nope. It’s okay to grieve in disappointment. Actually it’s healthy to purge your soul of the grief, but there comes a time when you need to move on and choose joy anyway. So you didn’t get the school or job. It stings, yurp. But you’ve got to keep believing that it only means there is something better up ahead.


God’s timing may seem like the eleventh hour, but it’s been proven to be always the best. Look beyond the reality of the temporary circumstances and choose faith. Sing to the Lord and the devil’s sure to squirm, cos he’s just waiting for you to throw in the towel and quit on God. Move. Let the joy of your salvation ignite within your soul. You’re gonna be walking on pure gold someday and talk face to face with the sweetest Man ever! Ahhh! Now, that’s something to get moving to.

move~ mercyme
I’m not about to give up because I heard You say
There’s gonna be brighter days, there’s gonna be brighter days
I won’t stop I’ll keep my head up
No, I’m not here to stay
There’s gonna be brighter days, there’s gonna be brighter days

I just might bend but I won’t break
As long as I can see Your face

When life won’t play along
And right keeps going wrong
And I can’t seem to find my way,
I know where I am found
So I won’t let it drag me down
Oh, I’ll keep dancing anyway
I’m gonna move, move
I’m gonna move, move

I’ve got to hold ‘er steady,
Keep my head in the game,
Everything’s about to change, everything’s about to change
This hurt is getting heavy
But I’m not about to cave
Everything’s about to change, there’s gonna be brighter days

No matter what may come, gotta move to a different drum
No matter what life brings, gotta move
Gotta move to a different beat

“for we live by faith, bot by sight.” 2 corinthians 5:7

“…do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.” 1 thessalonians 4:13

“rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 thessalonians 5:16-18

“see, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” Isaiah 43:19

“be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12

The word in 2 kings 6:15-17 surges hope.  It says “when the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. ‘oh no, my lord! What shall we do?’ the servant asked. ‘don’t be afraid,’ the prophet answered. ‘those who are with us are more than those who are with them.’ And Elisha prayed, ‘open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.’ Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.”

Incredible! In the natural Elisha and his servant seemed alone and doomed, right? But there were heavenly chariots of fire all around ready to fight for them! Till God opens your spiritual eyes to see what He’s preparing and doing for you in the spirit realm, choose to believe by faith that He’s got you covered! Go on and move! Dance to the rhythms of His grace. :)


xoxo, gen delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...