Saturday 9 March 2013

Heartwarming Thoughts


Hi friends, I stumbled upon this heartwarming thought and I said to myself, why not share it on here?! I hope it resonates with how you feel sometimes deep within. 

“It took me years to be okay with how the world works. After months, I’ve finally realized that it’s okay to be sad when other people are happy. It’s okay to be happy when other people are sad. It took days for me to be okay with people leaving, for me to accept that that’s just the way life has to be at times. Sometimes the people we love leave, sometimes we only see that we loved them after they’re already gone. And after several hours, I’ve decided that I’m okay with that. This is the way things are. I’ve also realized that maybe, just maybe, the people that matter will never really leave. And I’m okay with that too.” – Unknown



I pray these verses soothe your soul wherever you may be and in whatever you may be going through. :)

“If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have dwelt in the land of silence. When I thought, “My foot slips,” thy steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, thy consolations cheer my soul.” Psalms 94:17-19

“Three times I besought the Lord about this, that it should leave me, but He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” I will all the more gladly boast of my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities; for when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18,19

Have a very lovely weekend and never forget that Jesus loves you so much... in the good, in the hurt, and everything in-between! XOXO  /bye

Delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...