Monday 26 December 2016

joy to the world + my book!

Hey, hey, hey guys! Merry Christmas!!! I had a lovely time on Christmas eve with friends who have become family. We had a carols service and it was fascinating! Teens alooouuud! Seeeizzzee the moment! ;)

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. //John 1:14

Jesus, thank You for choosing to come to planet earth. You rock forever! <3 font="">




So, I'm sharing this lovely song joy to the world by pentatonix.(I discovered pentatonix when I was taking the studio shots for my book. The photographer was jamming to it and I was like, wow, who are they? so yeah, I got hooked.)


here goes!


Aaaaaaand, my book! It's all ready, freshly baked from the oven of words. ;)

I'm so thankful to my lecturer who wrote the foreword for me! Most of the poems in this anthology are from the years when I was taking Creative Writing at University of Ghana.
Thank you, Dr. Azdei for teaching me how to turn the lemons thrown at me into cool glasses of lemonade of words!


A garland for the soul. There's a kindle version too! I spent tons of hours trying to get it on kindle on Christmas eve. I slept close to 4am, guys. But it's soooo worth it!

Snag the kindle version or request for the paperback and I'm gonna sent it right to your mail box. :) and lemme know what you think after reading! oh, and kindly review it on amazon for me! Thanks!

Father God is so, so, so faithful! I'll be back to gist you guys on so many other things He's doing in this heart of mine.

I love you guys! xoxo
gen delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...