Monday 2 February 2015

music monday// morning song

welcome to the second day of the second month! 
I love to sing this song in the mornings! Love steffany’s clear, lovely voice and how meditative and simple it is. it’s important for me to tune my focus and thoughts on my sweet Father right when He wakes me up. how I start my mornings is really important. I love to give my praise and worship to Him first thing in the mornings, giving Him the first hours of my day.


Each day that He wakes you up is a miracle! You sleep without knowing for certain if you will wake. But His constant mercy and goodness keeps us and opens our eyes to the miracle of a new day filled with His beauty.

morning song~ steffany gretzinger
Night turns to morning, You have been waiting
Whispering to me, gently I’m waking
It’s a dawn of a new day, You’ve painted for me
Colors exploding, telling our story

I’m waking up, I’m waking up,
I’m waking up, I’m waking up

I can feel the rising of the sun
Mercy sings me the promise of Your love
I’m reminded of how far we’ve come
You’re the One that my heart is beating for

“but I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge, my refuge in times of trouble.” Psalm 59:16

“the Lord wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of His upper chambers on their water...” Psalm 104:2-3

“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in You.” Isaiah 26:3

“surely Your goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6

I hope you don’t rush off your mornings. I hope you take the time to revel in the splendor and beauty of a new morning painted by our Father and offer Him praise! As charles spurgeon once said, “praise is the beauty of a Christian. What wings are to a bird, what fruit is to a tree, what the rose is to the thorn, that is praise to a child of God.”

                                                xoxo, gen delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...