Monday 23 February 2015

music monday// already there

Most of the times in my life, especially this season I’m in, I just can’t seem to figure God out and what He’s doing concerning the prayers I've been pouring out to Him. life can get pretty confusing and I begin to wonder if He’s doing something to rescue me. but I take comfort in His word that says, “ ‘ for My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,’ declares the Lord. ‘as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.’ ” Isaiah 55:8-9


Everything may seem to be falling apart and it may look like God is taking forever to help me but I choose to believe His promises. Things could be way worse. And I know in the course of time, His plan will become clearer and I will eat the good of the land and I will see His goodness in the land of the living. I know He sees me, and He’s watching for my reaction to the tests I face. It’s all just a matter of time.

already there~ casting crowns 
From where I’m standing,
Lord, it’s so hard for me to see
where this is going and where You’re leading me.
I wish I knew how all my fears and all my questions
are gonna play out in a world I can’t control

when I’m lost in the mystery,
to You my future is a memory
cause You’re already there, You are already there
standing at the end of my life,
waiting on the other side
and You’re already there, You are already there

from where You’re standing,
Lord, You see a grand design
that You imagined when You breathed me into life
and all the chaos comes together in Your hands
like a masterpiece of Your picture perfect plan

one day I’ll stand before You
and look back on the life I’ve lived.
I can’t wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit

the story behind the song

“He knows the way that I take. When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.” Job 23:10

“… I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End…” revelation 21:6

“and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

“ ‘for I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11

“and I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of Life…and each person was judged according to what they had done.” Revelations 20:12-13

“and without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6

What you do during the time of test and trials reveal what is really in your heart towards God. Choose to faithfully cling to Him during the storms, never letting go. Refuse to complain against God. I know, I get so tempted to do that. But let’s be careful what we say to Him.  let’s use the gifts and talents He’s given us to bring glory to Him right in the middle of the storms. let’s choose to walk by the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not see. Faith.


xoxo, gen delali.

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...