Tuesday 10 April 2012

NEW MOON

I looked up the sky, and there she stood,
A new phase of the ever smiling moon,
With a gorgeous charm she gladly glowed
Wearing her crescent in a concave curve,
Reminding all again of her newness come,
And that life has come to another curve.

I reviewed my wishes and counted my blessings,
And then I resolved as I prayed by wishes made,

To be guided again like the curving moon,
So when the convex meets the concave curve,
To complete the cycle for another full moon,
I would have yet on my hand to count again,
A new list of blessings and wishes came,
With the crescent of another smiling moon.

-Oliver Mbamara

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...