Friday 13 April 2012

FREE TO BE ME



I crawled, I crept under dark places.
I looked for greens
And longed for freedom.
Like a caterpillar up in a tree,
I went through my stages.
One
At
A
Time.
I wondered who I will be
Yearned for the moment I will break away,
Break
F R E E.
… Finally, I’m transforming into me
Being more like me
And less like anyone.
There’s no holding me back now.
The butterfly in me emerges.
I s p r e a d my wings,
My colorful-spotted wings
And fly away…
To see the world
To smell the flowers; the roses
To color up the world.
With
Each
Soar
High
Above,
I build my wings,
Ready to take up the world.
I’m excited!
Because there’s nothing more pleasant
Than being free to be me.

-Delali Writes

1 comment:

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...