Friday 12 January 2018

happy new year + my new book! :)

happy new year folks! :D

i know, i know, we're like 2 weeks into the year  and i'm kinda late in the new year wishes but it's still pretty new. ;)

i hope you had a warm, meaningful and peaceful christmas season and i hope you've started your new year on a great note!

my christmas was a very peaceful one with lots of buddy time with sweet Jesus. i got to rest from all the to-dos and the sometimes super tight schedules.

Aaaaand, by the amazing grace of the Lord i got to publish my second book in december! wooo-hoooo! sometimes it's surreal!i'm so thankful to Jesus for helping me through the writing process.

it's titled UNASHAMED! it's available in paperback and the kindle version on amazon. it's my testimony in a memoir form. i talk about the areas in my life which the Lord has redeemed and how He has miraculously healed and restored me. you can read more about it on amazon right here. :) it's only $9.99 on amazon. if you want a paperback kindly let me know and i'll send it your way!


xoxo,
delali

No comments:

Share your thoughts away, dearie. :)

Post a Comment

Soaring Up In Sunshine

Soaring Up In Sunshine
//sharing my heart in the glow of the sun//
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...